Registration for the 2022-2023 academic year for new incoming students will open on July 25th, 2022. Please note that the enrollment link from the previous academic session will not allow you to register at this time – an updated registration link will be published when the enrollment period approaches.
Our waitlist is currently full, and we will be unable to accommodate additional registrations until August 2022. We highly recommend that you also consider surrounding Masajids in the area that offer Sunday School programs.
If your students are already enrolled in ICFSS, please note that they will not be required to submit the form again. Applicants on the waitlist will receive an update if they are selected for a position in the 2022-2023 school year.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that response times may be delayed – we appreciate your patience as we prepare for the next academic year.
|New Enrollment is
- Our Vision
Islamic Center of Frisco's Sunday School (ICFSS) students have a high awareness of their Muslim-American identity along with a strong knowledge of Islamic principles, the Quran, and Sunnah. They honor the teachings of Islam and the Prophet’s Sunnah (pbuh) through strong family ties, involvement in the community, and respect for all members of the Muslim Ummah and society, as a whole. They have ethical values and grow towards becoming productive and responsible members of our society. The students are strongly equipped with knowledge of Islamic principles and foundations of Arabic language to take their education further as they grow older.
- Our Mission
Founded by the Islamic Center of Frisco in 2008, Islamic Center of Frisco's (ICFSS) is committed to providing an Islamic education and teaching the Arabic language to children of our Muslim community. ICFSS is dedicated to nurturing spiritual growth and developing God consciousness through the teachings of Islam, the Quran, and Sunnah.
- Our Objectives
- Develop God-consciousness
- Develop an American Muslim Identity and a strong association between student and ICF
- To provide basic knowledge of the five pillars of Islam.
- To teach students the Arabic language as a means of understanding the Quran.
- To guide students towards Quranic principles and moral strength in their daily lives.
- Provide guidance in utilizing prophetic examples as a model to be emulated throughout life.
- To enable fostering responsibility to God, family, community, and their environment.
For questions or comments, Email: email@example.com