The New Muslims Committee is dedicated to provide a cohesive and inclusive space for new Muslims by empowerment, representation, and mentorship, as a mean towards fostering genuine brotherhood and sisterhood within the community.
- Facilitating a peer buddy (big brother/big sister) program for new Muslims that have recently accepted Islam.
- Educating the Shura/Community about the needs and struggles of new Muslims.
- Empowering new Muslims/Reverts for community engagement.
- Providing resources and networking for new Muslims through educational seminars and classes held at the Masjid with the guidance of our scholars.
- Creating a support structure for new Muslims.
- Maintaining a list of Muslims that enter Islam within our community.
|Vernon Rolla||Community Liason|
|Sarah Paul||Community Liason|
|Semra Zamurad||Community Liason|
|Fareha Baig||Community Liason|
For Questions or Comments Email: email@example.com